C++ Language Definition and Acronym Questions
by Curtis Krauskopf
Provide the definitions of each of these words or phrases.
For the words that are C++ keywords, describe all of
the ways that the keyword could be used.
- What is polymorphism?
- What is a virtual keyword used for?
- What is the mutable keyword used for?
- What is the explicit keyword used for?
- What is template metaprogramming?
- What do the public, private and protected keywords
- What is the static keyword used for?
- What is an assignment operator?
- What is a dangling pointer?
- What is a functor?
There are many common acronyms in the C++ programming
language. What is the definition of each of these acronyms?
- VCL (this acronym only applies to developers who
are interviewing for a position that will use a Borland
- Why is C++ called C++?
- If you saw a WChar type in a program you didn't
write, what would it typically represent?